Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just realised that people who follow my Blog and not Facebook may be a little confused at the December 2012 entries appearing. Just to let you know that these pieces are not my work, but are my readers who have entered my Facebook competition which was to write a short scene in December 2012.

I felt everyone who entered deserved a chance to have their work read. Some already write, some have never written before. I wanted to thank everyone for taking a moment to work on something and enter into the spirit of the competition. There is some awesome existing and new talent to be read here. Who knows, maybe a great new author will realise that he/she has a talent and we'll have something new and exciting to read soon.

Thank you everyone for taking part! You guys #ROCK!!!!

Have a great 2013 everyone! May all your dreams come true this year.

Jaz
xxx

2 comments:

  1. When are you posting the next installments of Tears of the Fallen? It's been way too long since you teased us with the first chapter. Hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, I just found out about this. I need to get on facebook.

    ReplyDelete